Weekend Mission: Find the Best Bread

Weekend Mission: Find the Best Bread

“周末你有什么打算?”李月在教室问小刚。

'Weekend you have what plan?' Li Yue in classroom asked Xiao Gang.

'What are your plans for the weekend?' Li Yue asked Xiao Gang in the classroom.

“我啊,打算跟小丽一起去城南的商店买面包。”小刚边说边看书,“听说那儿的面包又香又好吃。”

'Me, I plan with Xiao Li together go south city’s store buy bread.' Xiao Gang said while reading book, 'Heard the bread there is fragrant and delicious.'

'Me? I plan to go with Xiao Li to a shop in the south of the city to buy bread,' Xiao Gang said while reading. 'I heard the bread there smells great and tastes even better.'

“你们怎么知道的?”

'You all how know (this)?'

'How do you know about it?'

“我在网上找好了路线,还画了个地图,准备今天下午一起出发。”

'I online already found the route, also drew a map, plan this afternoon together set out.'

'I found the route online and even drew a map. We’re planning to head out this afternoon.'

“可以带我一起吗?我也想买点东西,而且听起来好玩儿!”李月笑着说。

'Can bring me together? I also want buy some stuff, and sounds fun!' Li Yue said with a smile.

'Can I come too? I want to buy a few things, and it sounds fun!' Li Yue said with a smile.

下午三点,小刚、小丽和李月从学校出发。

Afternoon 3 o’clock, Xiao Gang, Xiao Li and Li Yue from school set out.

At 3 p.m., Xiao Gang, Xiao Li, and Li Yue left the school together.

他们一直沿着小路走着,看着地图,偶尔停下来看看周围的路牌。

They kept walking along small path, looking at map, occasionally stopped to look at nearby road signs.

They followed a small path, checking the map as they went and occasionally stopping to look at nearby street signs.

“我们是走南边的路吗?还是该往北?”李月有点不确定。

'Are we walking south road? Or should (we) go north?' Li Yue a bit unsure.

'Are we on the southern path? Or should we be heading north?' Li Yue asked, a little uncertain.

小刚一边看地图一边说:“没问题,我就想好了怎么走。”

Xiao Gang while looking at map said: 'No problem, I already figured out how to go.'

While checking the map, Xiao Gang said, 'No problem—I’ve already figured out the way.'

他们边走边聊天。

They walked while chatted.

They chatted as they walked.

小刚说他最近作业太多,有点着急;小丽说她下周有考试,也得复习。

Xiao Gang said he recently homework too much, a bit anxious; Xiao Li said she next week has exam, also must review.

Xiao Gang said he had too much homework lately and was feeling stressed. Xiao Li said she had an exam next week and needed to study too.

李月说:“大家都这么忙,能在周末出来走走,真的很不错。”

Li Yue said: 'Everyone so busy, can come out on weekend walk around, really very nice.'

Li Yue said, 'With everyone so busy, it’s really nice to get out and walk around on the weekend.'

快到目的地时,小刚突然停下来:“啊,我忘了带钱!”

Close to destination time, Xiao Gang suddenly stopped: 'Ah, I forgot bring money!'

Just as they were nearing their destination, Xiao Gang suddenly stopped. 'Ah! I forgot to bring money!'

李月笑了:“没关系,我带了,我们先去看看,再说。”

Li Yue laughed: 'No problem, I brought (money), let’s first go look, then talk.'

Li Yue laughed, 'No worries—I brought some. Let’s go check it out first, then figure things out.'

到了那家有名的面包店,果然人很多。

Arrived at that famous bakery, indeed many people.

When they arrived at the famous bakery, it was indeed crowded.

这些面包看起来颜色漂亮,味道也特别香。

These breads look color beautiful, smell also especially fragrant.

The bread looked beautiful in color and smelled amazing.

小丽说:“我买好了一个红色的小面包,里面有水果!”

Xiao Li said: 'I bought a red small bread, inside has fruit!'

Xiao Li said, 'I got a little red bun—there’s fruit inside!'

李月买了两个,一个是巧克力味的,一个是草莓味的。

Li Yue bought two, one is chocolate flavor, one is strawberry flavor.

Li Yue bought two—one chocolate-flavored, the other strawberry.

“这个真的好吃,不贵,我觉得买得值。”

'This really tasty, not expensive, I think worth buying.'

'This is really good, and not expensive. I think it was worth it.'

他们坐在店门口的椅子上吃着面包,看着来来往往的人,阳光洒在地上,风不大,很舒服。

They sat on shop entrance bench eating bread, watching people come and go, sunlight shining on ground, wind not strong, very comfortable.

They sat on a bench outside the shop, eating bread, watching people come and go. The sun was shining, the breeze was light—it was very relaxing.

“这次周末的计划太成功了。”小丽说,“下次我们再一起出来吧!”

'This weekend plan too successful.' Xiao Li said, 'Next time let’s go out together again!'

'This weekend plan was such a success,' Xiao Li said. 'Let’s go out together again next time!'

小刚点头:“就想好了,下次我们去北方的市场找点新东西!”

Xiao Gang nodded: 'It’s decided, next time we go northern market find some new things!'

Xiao Gang nodded, 'It’s settled—next time, let’s check out the northern market for something new!'

李月笑着说:“下次你可别忘记带钱啊!”

Li Yue smiling said: 'Next time you better not forget bring money!'

Li Yue said with a smile, 'Just don’t forget to bring your money next time!'

大家一起笑了,这个周末,虽然简单,但特别好玩儿。

Everyone together laughed, this weekend, although simple, but especially fun.

Everyone laughed together. This weekend may have been simple, but it was especially fun.

Weekend Mission: Find the Best Bread
“周末你有什么打算?”李月在教室问小刚。 “我啊,打算跟小丽一起去城南的商店买面包。”小刚边说边看书,“听说那儿的面包又香又好吃。” “你们怎么知道的?” “我在网上找好了路线,还画了个地图,准备今天下午一起出发。” “可以带我一起吗?我也想买点东西,而且听起来好玩儿!”李月笑着说。 下午三点,小刚、小丽和李月从学校出发。 他们一直沿着小路走着,看着地图,偶尔停下来看看周围的路牌。 “我们是走南边的路吗?还是该往北?”李月有点不确定。 小刚一边看地图一边说:“没问题,我就想好了怎么走。” 他们边走边聊天。 小刚说他最近作业太多,有点着急;小丽说她下周有考试,也得复习。 李月说:“大家都这么忙,能在周末出来走走,真的很不错。” 快到目的地时,小刚突然停下来:“啊,我忘了带钱!” 李月笑了:“没关系,我带了,我们先去看看,再说。” 到了那家有名的面包店,果然人很多。 这些面包看起来颜色漂亮,味道也特别香。 小丽说:“我买好了一个红色的小面包,里面有水果!” 李月买了两个,一个是巧克力味的,一个是草莓味的。 “这个真的好吃,不贵,我觉得买得值。” 他们坐在店门口的椅子上吃着面包,看着来来往往的人,阳光洒在地上,风不大,很舒服。 “这次周末的计划太成功了。”小丽说,“下次我们再一起出来吧!” 小刚点头:“就想好了,下次我们去北方的市场找点新东西!” 李月笑着说:“下次你可别忘记带钱啊!” 大家一起笑了,这个周末,虽然简单,但特别好玩儿。