“周末你们打算做什么?”老师问班上的同学。
'Weekend you all plan do what?' teacher asked class's students.
'What are your plans for the weekend?' the teacher asked the class.
小刚举手说:“我打算跟小丽去图书馆复习,然后去南边的市场买点儿面包。”
Xiao Gang raised hand said: 'I plan with Xiao Li go library review, then go south side’s market buy some bread.'
Xiao Gang raised his hand and said, 'I plan to go to the library with Xiao Li to study, then head to the market in the south to buy some bread.'
“你们一直都这么用功啊!”李月笑着说,“我还在想要不要在家玩游戏呢。”
'You all always so hardworking ah!' Li Yue smiling said, 'I still thinking whether or not to stay home play games.'
'You’re always so hardworking!' Li Yue said with a smile. 'I’m still thinking about just staying home and playing games.'
小丽说:“我们不是一直都在学习啦!不过这个周末要考试,我们还是得复习一下,作业也很多。”
Xiao Li said: 'We not always all studying (啦)! But this weekend have exam, we still must review a bit, homework also a lot.'
Xiao Li said, 'We don’t study all the time! But there’s an exam this weekend, so we still have to review a bit—plus there’s a lot of homework.'
中午,小刚、小丽和李月在学校门口见面,准备出发。
Noon, Xiao Gang, Xiao Li and Li Yue at school gate met, prepared to set off.
At noon, Xiao Gang, Xiao Li, and Li Yue met at the school gate, ready to head out.
他们带了一个小地图,还有一些水和水果。
They brought a small map, also some water and fruit.
They brought along a small map, some water, and fruit.
“我们先去图书馆吧。”小刚说,“我准备好了资料。”
'Let’s first go library (吧).' Xiao Gang said, 'I prepared materials already.'
'Let’s go to the library first,' Xiao Gang said. 'I’ve got all the materials ready.'
他们在图书馆学习了两个小时,写完了作业,做了练习题。
They at library studied two hours, finished homework, did practice questions.
They studied at the library for two hours, finished their homework, and worked on some practice questions.
小丽说:“好了,我们该出发了,别太晚了,市场会关门的。”
Xiao Li said: 'Okay, we should set off, don’t be too late, market will close.'
Xiao Li said, 'Alright, we should get going. If we’re too late, the market will close.'
走到市场时,小刚突然说:“啊,人怎么这么多?”
Walked to market (when), Xiao Gang suddenly said: 'Ah, why so many people?'
When they got to the market, Xiao Gang suddenly said, 'Wow, why are there so many people?'
“今天是南市的特价日。”李月说,“大家都来买东西。”
'Today is South Market’s discount day.' Li Yue said, 'Everyone came to buy things.'
'Today is discount day at the South Market,' Li Yue said. 'That’s why everyone’s here shopping.'
他们在人群中慢慢往前挤,找好了一家面包店。
They in crowd slowly squeezed forward, found a good bakery.
They slowly made their way through the crowd and found a good bakery.
面包的味道非常香,有红色的、绿色的,还有巧克力味的。
Bread’s smell very fragrant, had red ones, green ones, also chocolate flavor ones.
The bread smelled amazing—there were red ones, green ones, and even chocolate-flavored ones.
小丽说:“我买好了一个草莓味的,你们呢?”
Xiao Li said: 'I bought a strawberry flavor one, and you guys?'
Xiao Li said, 'I got a strawberry-flavored one. What about you two?'
小刚说:“我选这个,它是新出的。”
Xiao Gang said: 'I chose this one, it’s newly released.'
Xiao Gang said, 'I picked this one—it’s a new flavor.'
买完后,三人坐在树下吃面包,聊天。
After buying, three people sat under tree eating bread, chatting.
After buying the bread, the three sat under a tree, eating and chatting.
小刚说:“这次周末计划不错,虽然一开始只是为了复习,但现在我觉得跟你们一起走走,也很开心。”
Xiao Gang said: 'This weekend plan not bad, although at first just to review, but now I feel walking with you all, also very happy.'
Xiao Gang said, 'This weekend plan turned out great. We started just planning to study, but now I’m really glad we got to hang out too.'
李月点头:“比在家打游戏好多了。”
Li Yue nodded: 'Much better than staying home playing games.'
Li Yue nodded, 'Way better than just playing games at home.'
小丽笑着说:“下次我们可以去北方的老街逛逛,听说那儿的东西也很特别。”
Xiao Li smiling said: 'Next time we can go north side’s old street walk around, heard there things also very special.'
Xiao Li smiled and said, 'Next time we could explore the old street up north—I heard the stuff there is really special too.'
“好啊,就想好了!”小刚说,“下个周末继续我们的探险计划!”
'Great, then decided!' Xiao Gang said, 'Next weekend continue our adventure plan!'
'Great, it’s settled!' Xiao Gang said. 'Next weekend, let’s continue our adventure!'
这次短短的行程,不只是做完了作业,还让他们的友谊更深了一层。
This short trip, not only finished homework, also let their friendship deepen another layer.
This short trip wasn’t just about finishing homework—it also deepened their friendship.
一个简单的周末,因为一起走、一起学、一起笑,变得特别难忘。
A simple weekend, because walked together, studied together, laughed together, became especially unforgettable.
A simple weekend became truly unforgettable—because they walked together, studied together, and laughed together.